THE BEST. UPGRADED.
- Maximum Strength Pre-Workout
- Boost Strength & Size Gains
- Improve Energy & Focus
- Flood Muscles with Nutrients
- Train Harder, Longer
- 5 Premium Ingredients
What’s the primary ingredient for everything you’ve ever wanted? Change. Perfection is an evolution, and just like the original Rhino BLACK, Rhino BLACK V2 is here to turn your workout intensity up past 100.
With V2, the purpose of Rhino BLACK’s 3 complexes were maintained; they’re still the key to training session success – Pump, Cellular Energy, & Focus. Advancements in ingredient science have brought us to new heights.
S7™ is a cutting-edge ingredient capable of increasing nitric oxide levels 230%!
GlycerSize™ pours fluid and nutrients into muscle cells for downright crazy pumps.
BetaPOWER® enhances exercise tolerance, driving more and more gains.
Added Theobromine provides greater cognitive clarity for a stronger mind-muscle connection.
Keep what works, and add what works better. Rhino BLACK V2 goes for the win, just like you.
NITRIC OXIDE RECYCLING COMPLEX
Citrulline Malate is a non-essential amino acid that eventually converts to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a vasodilator that can help to lower blood pressure and improve blood flow to both organs and muscles.
- Studies have shown that Citrulline Malate enhances exercise tolerance by reducing levels of blood ammonia and lactate that are typically elevated during strenuous exercise.
- This ingredient will allow you to train with less rest in between sets and elevate your endurance capacity.
- A recent research study found individuals who consumed citrulline malate for 15 days were able to increase ATP production during exercise by 34% and improve phospho-creatine resynthesis after exercise by 20%.
Taurine, has a myriad of benefits. From helping the body to metabolize fat, improving insulin sensitivity, raising testosterone levels, as an antioxidant, higher performance and quicker recovery during athletic training and increasing cardiovascular health… it goes without saying that Taurine is a great ingredient to have in your wheelhouse
- Zhang et al. (2004) found that individuals who supplemented with taurine for 1 week before an exhaustive exercise bout significantly improved time to exhaustion, VO2 max, and maximal workload. It also decreased exercise-induced DNA damage.
Ornithine, when bound by salt at the molecular level to Orotate (orotic acid), is much more bio-available than in its HCL or free form.
- Ornithine Works in synergy with Arginine in the metabolism of waste caused by intense exercise.
- By increasing Nitric Oxide production and decreasing waste – you are able to train longer and support greater results
- A 2008 study conducted by Sugino et al. discovered supplementation with ornithine was able to reduce perceptions of fatigue to 52% of placebo on a prolonged endurance test and was able to reduce ammonia accrual during exercise.
Beta Vulgaris Root Extract
Beta Vulgaris (beets) is extremely rich in nitrates and other ergogenic compounds. These components have been systematically proven to improve workout performance.
- Nitrates in beets have been shown to improve blood flow and exercise efficiency.
- Betalains in beets improve oxygen carrying capacity and endurance.
- Supplementing with beet juice has been shown to reduce the energy (ATP) cost of every muscle contraction, leading to improved work load and sustained performance.
Combines the power of 7 high N.O. producing plants to drive nitric oxide production.
- The first ever study showed a 230% increase in Nitric Oxide following supplementation.
- Nitric Oxide dilates blood vessels to deliver more blood and nutrients to working muscles.
- Antioxidants protect against cellular stress
CELLULAR ENERGY COMPLEX
3-Aminopropanoic acid is a precursor to carnosine that is better for improving muscle carnosine concentrations than carnosine supplementation itself. Carnosine acts as an intracellular buffer, neutralizing acids and bases.
- Improves high-intensity anaerobic performance, such as high-rep sets and repeated sprints (HIIT).
- A study by Van Thienen et al. (2010) found 3-aminopropanoic acid supplementation to improve power output by 11.5%
- Long term supplementation with 3-aminopropanoic acid has been observed to increase lean mass gain while decreasing fat mass.
Betaine helps to support methylation reactions in the body which include but are not limited to liver detoxification and neurotransmitter production.
- It has been shown to increase energy levels as well as muscle strength and recovery.
- Betaine's effects on the neurotransmitters can help to increase the effectiveness of the “mind-muscle” connection.
- Betaine works synergistically with Choline (another ingredient found in RHINO BLACK).
- A study conducted by the University of Connecticut found that individuals supplementing with 1.25 grams of betaine twice/daily increased bench press power by 20%.
Glycerol (1,2,3-propanetriol) is a colorless, odorless, sweet-tasting sugar alcohol. When consumed glycerol is rapidly absorbed primarily in the small intestine, distributed equally among all fluid compartments, and promotes hyperhydration by inducing an osmotic gradient.
This brings potential benefits for endurance and stamina events, including adaptation to environmental heat/humidity stress, along with promoting blood flow associated with resistance training.
Glycerol has also been shown to help athletes store extra water, delaying the need for hydration. This suggests improved efficiency in exercise, thermoregulation and decreased physiological stress.
In addition, glycerol enhances plasma and intramuscular volume expansion, producing a more engorged muscular appearance.
By combining magnesium to the creatine mixture in this compound – it allows (in a similar fashion to COP) the creatine to be absorbed and utilized for anabolic processes and prevents conversion to creatinine through the process of cyclization.
- Creatine MagnaPower pulls together both creatine and magnesium for the most effective ATP synthesis.
- The ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition) position stand on creatine monohydrate (CM) found that short-term CM supplementation has been reported to improve maximal power/strength (5–15%), work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions (5–15%), single-effort sprint performance (1–5%), and work performed during repetitive sprint performance (5–15%). Long-term CM supplementation appears to enhance the overall quality of training, leading to 5 to 15% greater gains in strength and performance.
MENTAL STIMULATION AND FOCUS COMPLEX
L-Tyrosine helps to activate metabolic pathways that produce the hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine - which are typically produced during moments of stress on the body and provide a boost in the terms of a “fight or flight” scenario.
- Epinephrine and norepinephrine are depleted quickly during these moments of stress due to a lack of L-Tyrosine.
- The addition of this amino acid to RHINO BLACK will help give you an extra PUSH and can make a big difference to help you FIGHT through your workouts and plateaus.
- Hoffman et al. (2010) research results indicate that acute ingestion of supplement including L-tyrosine and anhydrous caffeine can maintain reaction time and subjective feelings of focus and alertness to both visual and auditory stimuli in healthy college students following exhaustive exercise.
Di-Caffeine Matrix (Caffeine Anhydrous, Infinergy™)
This blend of caffeine helps to provide effectively dosed stimulation for your training and not keep you up all night long.
- It is also formulated to help fight that horrible crash you might experience with stimulated laden pre workouts.
- Multiple studies have confirmed can improve muscular endurance and power, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels. Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- Doherty and Smith performed a meta-analysis of caffeine's effects on perceived exertion and found a 5.6% decrease in RPE (rating of perceived exertion) during exercise. This means exercise may feel easier at higher effort levels when supplementing with caffeine.
Choline is an essential nutrient for brain health and synaptic plasticity.
- Choline improves structural integrity, signaling capacity and the fluidity of neural membranes. It’s estimated that close to 90% of the population does not get the recommended amount of choline daily.
- It has been shown that a dose of 500mg of Choline can boost focus, mood and concentration abilities.
- This is tantamount to pushing through your workout. Utilizing this effectively dosed compound, you will be able to focus on taking less rest or being distracted during your training. Giving your 110% will really be your 110%.
- A study conducted by Sun et al. (1999) reported that subjects who supplemented with choline for 4 weeks improved learning performance and memory compared to a placebo group.
A component of cocoa, theobromine helps increase blood flow, cognition, and focus.