Double Roasted Runner Peanuts
To guarantee the most functional peanut butter we had to start with the best peanuts. Our relationships has it origin in 1946. No other national peanut butter can boast that their peanut butter is personally managed from the seed to the growing fields, protecting the crop with safe agriculture fertilizers to ensure *toxin free, non-GMO, certified organic peanuts.
We play a role in each stage of production from seed in the peanut fields to the peanut better in the jar on your table.
Most people think almonds and walnuts are the best sources of nuts for general health and protein, but the Double Roasted Runner Peanut has something to say about that.
And while we’ve taken extensive steps to inhibit the carbohydrate and fat content with natural fibers, we haven’t done the same to the protein content, and that’s because of the quality of this fantastic peanut.
With seven grams of protein per ounce, double roasted runner peanuts contain more protein than any other nut on the market (walnuts and almonds, by comparison, contain 4 grams and 6 grams, respectively).
But it’s not just the protein content that make the double roasted runner peanuts the primary inclusion for us above other sources. They are also packed with a whopping number of essential vitamins and minerals for general health and wellbeing, including high quantities of Vitamin E, Magnesium and Zinc for hormone development.
Finally, the double roasted runner peanuts make the best tasting nut butter, without question. Taking into account all these factors, it was the obvious inclusion when formulating ProfessorNutz™ Nut Butter!
A quick note on a valid concern for many food consumers: the double roasted runner peanut is certified aflatoxin FREE, meaning it is not contaminated by toxins grown by fungi during the agricultural process.
While not all nuts are free from aflatoxin during production, we’ve taken extensive care to ensure ProfessorNutz™ Nut Butter contains no adverse health effects, and screening it for aflatoxin to be declared free of the toxin was pivotal to us in selecting the double roasted runner peanut.
Extensive Food Safety & Quality Control Measures:
• Regular Government Inspections - FDA, USDA, State Agencies
• External Audit Programs - Siliker-certified - GMA - Grocery Manufacturers of America - GFTC - Gulf Food Technology Center - All facilities SQF Certified
• Roaster Certifications & Validations - All roasters conducting 5 log salmonella kill step*; not yet required by FDA
• Rigorous Laboratory Testing - Voluntary salmonella testing on all raw retail packages. • HACCP plan in place QUALITY ASSURED
• *Salmonella contamination is measured at 1 or 2 salmonella per 100 gram sample; our roasters are certified to kill 100,000 salmonella per gram.
• Greater control of finished product resulting from direct execution of all stages of production beginning when the seed is planted in the soil.
• Ample supply supported by the industry’s single, largest farmer stock storage location
• Strict, audited controls over raw product handling, shelling, storage, roasting, packaging and transportation ensures food safety
• Strong commitment to GMP’s and HAACP programs.